Spiritwalker Site Forum
Not logged in [Login ]
Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Cult "After Dark" (Honolulu, Hawaii Feb 10, 1995)
Windmill

[*] posted on 6-6-2003 at 11:26 AM
Cult "After Dark" (Honolulu, Hawaii Feb 10, 1995)

Does anyone have this show? I've been looking for it for years, and I've heard it is pretty good. I'd like to set up a trade if someone has a non-MP3 sourced version. Thanks.
SorumRocks

[*] posted on 6-12-2003 at 06:46 PM
I have it

I have it on 2 CDs I think. I don't know if it's an MP3 source though. In all honesty, if you want a nice collection of boots I think a lot of the shows out there are MP3...the originals are exceedingly hard to find for some shows. If I send you a copy and send me two blanks in return would you want that? Also, if you listen to the show, would you be able to let me know if it is an MP3 source so I can note it on my list for others? Would you be willing to comment on the quality of the show and such so I can put a review of the disc on my site?

Natalie
Windmill

[*] posted on 6-16-2003 at 12:55 PM

Thanks Nat. Someone else is hooking me up with a non-MP3 sourced version--that's just my preference. I have lots of MP3's too, but if I can get the 'clean' version, I'll do it. Thanks for your offer; I'll contact you offline. We've got a lot of the same shows, but there are a few differences . . . .
SorumRocks

[*] posted on 6-16-2003 at 03:14 PM

Sounds great! Im trying to get the most top quality shows to trade with people. I don't know how to differentiate between MP3 and non MP3 sourced shows...it would be a nice skill to know though! I have multiples of a few shows as well with different track listings. Im currently puting up all the track listings for the shows I have on my site and letting people know (to the best of my ability) whether the show is MP3 or not.

Natalie

Go To Top